Thursday- Day 112


A little change up today...Let me explain why

1. Book Log- our book talks are on March 6th
2. Vocab Sentences- Pick a context and write a sentence for each word in that context:
     - I am walking my dog:
     - When I walk my dog, I am not very AFFABLE.  I just want to enjoy the piece and quiet with my dog.
     - My dog can BEGUILE me into walking on the wet grass in my nice shoes because she indicates this is "the spot."  However, it usually isn't, and my nice shoes get dirty.
     - My wife says I am CULPABLE of giving the dog too many treats.
3. Extended Vocab work.....
   - Rule 5: Subjects joined by AND (plural)
                  Subjects joined by OR/NOR (last subject)
   -Rule 6: HERE and THERE are not subjects (look at what the sentences is about)
  - Rule 7: Collective Nouns- may be singular or plural

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday- Day 71

E-Learning

Tuesday-Day 43