Friday-Day 64





1. SSR or SSR LOG (you can complete this for SLPL)
2. Self-Eval Rubric
3. Vocabulary-You will teach each other!
    Sentence Writing- You do then I rewrite
     - You will create a sentence WITHOUT using one of our vocab words, but one of the vocab words could be substituted into the sentence. 
     - Your partner will then rewrite the sentence using the vocab work

EX: Vocab word is NECESSITY
        - Sentence I write- Milk is something babies need to have.
        - Partner- Milk is a necessity for babies.

EX: Vocab word is INDUSTRIOUS
        - Sentence I write- My mother said I had worked really hard when I cleaned the whole house.
        Partner- I was industrious when I cleaned the whole house

Due Monday:
1- College Essay pre-writng
2- Intro and body for both "essays"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday- Day 71

E-Learning

Tuesday-Day 43